What are the eligibility requirements for a [Program Name] credit card?
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident currently living in the U.S., unless military personnel on active duty, in which case it is not required that the applicant be currently living in the US
- Not be a resident of Arizona, Hawaii, Iowa or New Mexico
- Be at least 18 years old and has certified that he/she is of legal borrowing age in the state of your primary residence
- Have a valid email account
- Have a verifiable name, date of birth, and social security number
- Have income to support the overall debt obligation, for example: have a full-time job, a full-time job offer starting in 6 months, a regular part time job, or another source of regular income
- Meet our minimum credit requirements
Note: we do accept applicants with insufficient credit history to produce a credit score.